5. Memphis - I’m as shocked at this pick as you are. A lot of times, I don’t like a HG at first and lilttle by litte they grow on me(or vice versa). At first Memphis won a car and was such a cocky bastard about it. I initially didn’t think he was hot at all, but as he went through the game he loyal to his girlfriend and he was a fun sidekick to Dan that’s when he slowly grew on me.
4. Chill Town Boys – (Boogie and Will) Sure they are actually two people, but as far as hotness goes, they need to be put together. They were funny, savvy and sexy. Separate, Will, would probably be the “HOT” one, but together they were spectacular so I had to make them count as one person.
3. Nick – His Naive attitude and adorable Minnesota accent won me over…being a football player is always a plus. So Nick needed a haircut but he was still hot. He could possibly count for the a gay vote as well. Does everyone remember his “top 5 guys he’d date if he were gay”…ya, he said it, but in his defense they were hot guys he picked(Ryan Renyolds was near the top)
2. Brian – You had me at Air Force Pilot. Hot to me also means funny so when Brian did his little sock puppet show, I was sold…too bad he was out the door week 1
1. Jeff – His personality, on top of everything else, is ADORABLE. Taking care of Jordan- com’n that’s HOT.. I also have to also admit the grey hair makes him even hotter. He may be close to my dream guy (his only down fall is that he smokes) super hot, sweet, and funny=#1 hottest Big Brother Player
If you like this post make sure you follow Harmer7 on Twitter.